found a spoiler finally

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i finally got a schwinn spoiler, traded my 3 wheeler poor man's truck from anything goes buildoff.
6rpyyt.jpg
6ylk4o.jpg
wonder if i did the right thing

I would of kept the truck, unless your gonna truck this new bike lol I love that Poor mans truck

The Poor Man's Truck is/was cool, but I know how hard it is to find a Schwinn Spoiler cause I haven't found one I could afford yet. If you are like me and really wanted the Spoiler I say you did great I think $400 starting bid is the cheapest I've seen for a Spoiler on Ebay. You did good - enjoy!

GOOD trade!

Is the spoiler easy to ride..or are they Tanks..3 speeds would be sweet..Sorry if I buzz killed ya.
But sounds like you are Happy and that's all that matters..I tried to ride my sons Stingray and it was only good on the flat..plus to small then again I am 6' 200lbs..LOL Great score..Jay

ya..they ride ok but you still have to change the handle bars to be comfy ..im 5/11 and 205 lbs .. :lol: i like building choppers and now i can build the front ends to .ive been trying to get all the different choppers out there. but i have to trade one for a different one so im going no were i just traded a giant stalleto for 4 occ choppers because the guy knew i use them to make my other choppers .i dont even have a west coast chopper left .so i have to do some tradeing ..so ill be looking to trade my jchiggins flightliner /1969 20 inch columbia 3speed /and a few other things i have to trade..ill have to put them in the trade section .. well i talk to much but when i start talking about bikes i just talk n talk.. and i just got into it not to long ago. i like the old bikes to but i screw up when i get one i strip them and paint em but im lerning .DONT RE PAINT THEM.. :shock:ya i talk to much is this guy going to stop writeing yet :lol:

they sold new in 07 for $199 on ebay.seen one go for $251 on ebay last week,there is one on craigslist $215 I'm looking to trade my phat cycle stretch for one.

Latest posts

Back