Found: Fully stocked 60's bicycle shop!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OK, I lied. Its my garage, lol :shock:

display1-1.jpg

display4.jpg

Stay tuned cause this might get ugly! lol Lots of plans!

Oh my--that's awesome! Nice work. Looking forward to seeing more. You'd appreciate my 1970s living room I assembled in my basement :D

Thanks for the kudos! Its been fun so far! 8)

display1-2.jpg

display3-1.jpg

display2-1.jpg

RailRider said:
Stay tuned cause this might get ugly! lol Lots of plans!

There is absolutely nothing about this that could be considered ugly!!!!!!

More pictures on my website, Thanks for looking! :D

I'd shop there, congratulations on doing such a great job. That is truly remarkable and impressive! Thanks for sharing that with us!

Last edited:
That was a nice set up! Very cool stuff there! The last post on that was 3 years ago though.

A couple of those items have found there way into other collections, I happen to have the Huffy Steering Wheel in the box in those pictures. I dig it!

That parachute-toolbox doohickey in the yellow box is a great accessory, and hard to find. If one pops up for sale make sure your paypal account is fully stocked.

Those are cool accessories. The Drag Chute Tool Box was made by a guy on the Schwinn Forum, around the 1990's, back when Schwinn supported a collectors forum on it's website. His nickname there was Papa Wheelie, that is why they have that name.

I think that item in the pictures was just the box for the accessory, it was empty. He sold that eBay about a month ago:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EMPTY-BOX-M...226?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43d3873492

Those are cool accessories. The Drag Chute Tool Box was made by a guy on the Schwinn Forum, around the 1990's, back when Schwinn supported a collectors forum on it's website. His nickname there was Papa Wheelie, that is why they have that name.

I think that item in the pictures was just the box for the accessory, it was empty. He sold that eBay about a month ago:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EMPTY-BOX-M...226?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43d3873492
Really, I didn't realize it was that new. I did see that auction, I watched it until the end.

All the same, I'd like to get one someday. I just thought it looked cool even if it is newer.

Oh my--that's awesome! Nice work. Looking forward to seeing more. You'd appreciate my 1970s living room I assembled in my basement :D

A friend of mine has a 70's living room too. All original from the 70's, red & white plastic furniture and a couple of chairs shaped like an egg with built in speakers as well as an white 8-track player hanging from a chain. He even has a red TV from the 70's, it's cool looking. I don't know what you'd call that style, maybe futuristic modern contemporary.

Latest posts

Back