Found it but didn't buy it...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Driving in my work truck today, saw an old bike at an antique shop but couldn't stop so I went back after work
b7586017e3001f41a230c0d9a481921f.jpg
it's an Elgin with the curved seat tube, mostly complete but very badly repainted, bent fork, dented fenders etc. Guy is asking 350 which is out of my price range, is one of these worth that much?

No way , well tell me where it is and i'll go check it out for you !

~Rafael~

It's on Rt 32 in Monson,Ma right near the center of town, didn't catch the name of the place...

Driving in my work truck today, saw an old bike at an antique shop but couldn't stop so I went back after work
b7586017e3001f41a230c0d9a481921f.jpg
it's an Elgin with the curved seat tube, mostly complete but very badly repainted, bent fork, dented fenders etc. Guy is asking 350 which is out of my price range, is one of these worth that much?

Id say it's pretty close to the right price. Looks mostly correct besides the seat, stem, and bars

$350 is fair for that which is odd to me because the owner of that place is usually delusional when it comes to bike pricing.

BTW Joel, will you be at Dudley? I have a CWC fender for you that matches that one you got at Weathersfield a few weeks back.

Brian I will probably be there around 9 or so, I forgot about that fender that would be great thanks!

I know that place else as well, was there so etc etc ago and I agree with Bri, his stuff is expensive. But he has so excited pretty cool stuff

Bart

It is backwards, and badly dented. Thinking I might wait a week or two and see if it's still there...

Back