• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOUND FOUND

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Awesome

👑 Lord of Irrelevance
Staff member
Admin
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looking for some 4 or 6pc BMX bars. Knee savers would be great, but anything similar or unique. As long as the are somewhat narrow

Not looking for vintage or collectibles. Looking for some cheap spares that you may have laying around

Chrome or colors is fine. Black is ideal

223383778652-0.jpg
img_3843.jpg
s-l400.jpg

I have these...

IMG_20200809_224320862.jpg

I am fairly sure that they are Odyssey 4-4 bars, which, for some reason there are many BMXMuseum peeps that think the 4-4 is the ugliest bar ever made. Personally, I find all 4pc bars to be ugly, especially the knee-saver types, but these...I find the easiest on the eye :grin:.

There are some chips and scratches on the bends, but overall shiny. I'm not really looking to sell them, but probably would for $50 +shipping. My, 'don't really want to sell' price :confused:.

Last edited:
I have these...

View attachment 132902

I am fairly sure that they are Odyssey 10-4 bars, which, for some reason there are many BMXMuseum peeps that think the 10-4 is the ugliest bar ever made. Personally, I find all 4pc bars to be ugly, especially the knee-saver types, but these...I find the easiest on the eye :grin:.

There are some chips and scratches on the bends, but overall shiny. I'm not really looking to sell them, but probably would for $50 +shipping. My, 'don't really want to sell' price :confused:.

I appreciate it good sir. I totally forgot that this thread was still open

@sandman hooked me up already

I really do appreciate the offer. Not saying those wouldn't look pretty good on my Free Agent :39:

Latest posts

Back