Frame advice..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I have this frame and no idea what it is..does anyone have any idea ... I saw a very similar one that was a GT but I can say it is a GT and there are these stamps all over the frame and the serial number is AJ05082862 and I have used multiple search engines and cannot find it..please help its doing my head in lol

Attachments

• DSC_0363.JPG
    DSC_0363.JPG
    250.6 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC_0364.JPG
    DSC_0364.JPG
    200.8 KB · Views: 76
Ellsworth (mountain bikes) used to have a bike in their lineup called the Joker. They were fabbed at Ventana in Rancho Cordova, CA. I have a Ventana El Chamuco, which is a more refined version of the Ellsworth Joker. Just a little Joker lore to go with your bike...

Ellsworth (mountain bikes) used to have a bike in their lineup called the Joker. They were fabbed at Ventana in Rancho Cordova, CA. I have a Ventana El Chamuco, which is a more refined version of the Ellsworth Joker. Just a little Joker lore to go with your bike...
My bike is going to be restored in red white and blue... frame will be powder coated blue .. red tyres.. white bars and forks... hopefully DB blue pedals and red stem and seat clamp.... I just restored a MESH jump bike in the same mode... looks awesome...

Attachments

• DSC_0354.JPG
    DSC_0354.JPG
    294.4 KB · Views: 65

Latest posts

Back