Freak Bike Militia-Phoenix Phreaks

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He Ya'll,

My name is Allan Greenblazer and I'm a Phreak, A Phoenix Phreak that is. Phoenix now has it's very own chapter of the Freak Bike Militia known as Freak Bike Militia - Phoenix Phreaks. We will be having Choppernight rides soon and all are welcome. To get on the mailing list which will be kept private and only send event announcements, send an email to:

[email protected]

About me: I grew up in Hawaii, but I've lived in Arizona since 1992. My first bike was a used Schwinn Sting Ray copy cat that had Butterfly handlebars and a springer fork. I was 5 years old and I don't remember what the brand was, but it had a banana seat and a 16 inch front tire. It was too big for me but I couldn't stay off of it. Now I have one of the New Schwinn Stin Ray Choppers with 11.5 inches of stretch. It has an electric motor in the rear hub and the batteries are in the saddle bags. It is a work in progress.

Here is a picture of it currently. Soon it will have fur that will glow covering most of it.
GreenFuzzyChopper004.jpg

Later,

Allan Greenblazer

Glad to see you over here, GreenBlazer! I know you and Gig's have been Freakin' with each other and she's got a bunch of stuff for you, so hopefully this helps to get the Phoenix Phreaks going. You've got a great start on the organizing of things already! When we get back from Canada, I'll get everything up on the FreakBike Nation board. That furry bike of yours is definitely Freak material!
Chainsaw

Once again Thank You for the welcome! I'm making progress on my bike project, and the FBM-Phoenix Phreaks project.

It's Summer time and here in Phoenix that means hide inside time. The first Official Phoenix Phreaks ride will be announced soon, but will not happen until it cools down a little. We need more Phoenix area people to send in their email( [email protected] ) to get added to the announce list. I'm also waiting for the flyers that I'm expecting in the mail. Once I have the example flyers, I can start working on the flyers for the first ride. I'm leaning towards September 15 2007 as the first ride, but I need to do some research before that is an official date.

Later,

Allan Greenblazer

Latest posts

Back