Freeze Your Dickens Off Cruise

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The "Freeze Your Dickens Off" Cruise will be held on Dec. 9th in Holly, Michigan, if any of you guys are interested. It is being put on by the Freak Bike Militia Great Lakes chapter. For those family members who aren't quite freaky enuff, this event is being held at the same time as the Dickens Christmas Festival in Holly, so there's plenty to do for everyone. I'll post more info over the next few days.,
Thanks and hope to see some of you there,
Chainsaw

Added to the "Freeze Your Dickens Off" Cruise

Along with the cruise, there will be Cage Match Pixie Racing! I'll post more on this and the "Freeze Your Dickens Off" Cruise in the next few days! So stay tuned!

Anyone here going to this next Saturday? Should be a good time and there looks like theres going to be a good turnout from the CBN crowd. Hope to meet some of you freaks there...Kelly
beerchug.gif

What time is everything goin down? I have that sat. off and live in Indiana its about a 4 hour drive for me! If the times are good then I might be there, along with my cash flow for gas. :lol: Troy

Hey Troy, we'd love to have ya come up and FREAK the Town! The ride starts at 1:00 p.m. at the Holly Plaza. I just got the webpage to finally go thru so here's the address. It should answer most of your questions.

http://www.rassleville.com/FBM-GL.html

If you need more info, you can email me at
[email protected]

Holly is the town it's in and it's just off I75 and not to far from US23. The webpage has a driving directions thingy to help out you un-local kinda guys. :D

Sure hope you can make it! Lots of fun and we got some things to fraffle off! Plus some free stuff for all the riders!
Thanks for the interest,
Chainsaw

aka_locojoe said:
Hope you have a good turnout. Hats off to Chainsaw for doing a good job organizing and promoting it. Anxiously awaiting the photos and storys afterwards.

Thanks Randy, but I gots to give credit to the Zillas, Tony (yyzmec) and of course, Giggles. Without them, I'm just one handsome looking lump sitting front of the computer!
Gigs just got a new camera and she's all tingley inside waiting for the FYDO Cruise as well as the Cage Matches! Should be a great time!
Chainsaw

For those of you who might be interested ....
Sat. Dec. 9th at 7:00 p.m. there is indoor motorcycle ice racing at the Perani Arena in Flint (about 20 minutes noth of Holly)! You can even get your pic taken with Santa and his yuletide Harley! Doors open at 6:00, races start at 7:00. For those of you into flat tracking, this is where you might see Jay Springsteen. He has some family members who race and he's been known to show and cheer them on. Adult tickets are $16.00 and kids 12 and under are $8.00.

If you guys wanna go as a group, we can discuss it more on Sat.
There's also a pre-race party at Scooters bar at 6004 Torrey rd. in Flint.
Just putting this oiut there for those of you who want to FREAK as many as possible.

Attention all Freaks! Giggles and I will be at the Holly Plaza around noon on Sat. Look for a blue and rust Chevy van and we'll be flying the Skulls and crossbones flag!
See Ya

Are we ready for a bike ride tomarrow? Its curently 22 degrees and I'm starting to load my truck...Kelly

Now let's see them Florida boys post a pic like that! :mrgreen:
Kelly, that's an awesome picture.
Most of the snow is melting around here and the last I heard it's suppose to warm up.
Heck yes I'm ready to ride! We'll finish decorating tonight and start loading.
That little hick town won't know what hit 'em!
For tomorrow the FREAKS ROLL!
Chainsaw

All thawed out! We had a total of 12 show up, 3 from Holly and everyone else was from various parts of Mich. Either Nogoodnic or Gotavan Dan and Brian came the farthest, I know both had a pretty good haul! My brother in law, Big Daddy Double came from Davison, Mi. , The 'Zillas and a neighbor came in from Ira twnshp, a relative of Budzilla's brought a friend., and at eatin' time Momma Kat and Project Jessica showed up!

It was an honor and a privelege to meet all the new guys and I wish to thank them very much for making this event happen! :D It's amazing how a silly little bike ride can make everyone feel like they've been friends forever.
Some of the guys have a few pics posted over on
http://www.chopperbicycle.net
Look in : Find Riders in Your Region, then Chicago, Indiana, Michigan

Giggles is still working on getting ours posted in photobucket. When she hooks them up I'll let you guys know! We'll post a few on here exclusively to help draw some of the picture mongers from the other boards! :p

Very cool bikes and very cool decorations. Holly may never be the same!

Thanks for your interest in our cruise,
Chainsaw

I think I had the longest drive at 196 miles one way. It was an awsome time, heres a quick sampleing of pics.
This is Gottavan Dan on his 200mph drag tire bike
img0535tk2.jpg

Budzilla showing his chop that won the best dressed award
img0532cg5.jpg

Chainsaw with friends C.B. Bobby and Cardboard Elvira
img0525ni1.jpg

Youngest rider, 13 year old Mathew ridding the Wooly Mamoth in the pixie races
img0567qt3.jpg

For more check the CBN link http://www.chopperbicycle.net/forums/sh ... ge=7&pp=10 ...Kelly

Hey Tony, that one pic is me and Nogoodnic (Kelly) talking to you! Bet you didn't know that Giggles snapped a pic while you were talking. See it was just like you were with us! :D

Latest posts

Back