From michigan...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, great site, i've been looking around for a couple of days and have seen some rad bikes. my bikes aren't that great, but i do like em, and i'm getting some great ideas from this forum. not much of an intro i suppose, but here ya go, heres a couple of shots. the western flyer isn't ready to ride, i'm having a little trouble with it, but the spaceliner gets me around, I am still working on her though. Anyway....

western3.jpg

western1.jpg

spaceliner2.jpg

spaceliner1.jpg

spaceliner3.jpg

Welcome from Kalamazoo!
where about in MI are you?

heres a little update from today....made it look a little more masculine....for days i may feel a little weird riding around on a slim ladies bike...sometime ill paint something sick on there.

searsspace1.jpg

searsspace2.jpg

Welcome from the left side of the mitten. Hope to see you on a ride sometime...Kelly

budzillacycles said:
I smell a new recruit my fellow FBM members!

Welcome to the forum. What's wrong with the W/F?

not much of a problem really, just with the skip tooth...im thinking of changing to 1/2 inch, but i kinda feel like that would be doing the bike wrong. and since im cheap and like to make everything work out with whatever i can reach at the time...a chain for that thing is tough. anyway....ill be at the antique stores this week looking for an old hood ornament to bolt on....and right now, at midnight, im gonna go paint.....seee ya!

i was thinking the same thing man That will slice right into the Gonads man!!

Welcome, Nice start to a great addiction. Your first pic looks like a real nice Western Flyer X-53, those are smooth rides.

Rat Rod said:
Just don't ever fall off the seat on that bike. :shock:

yeah...i was thinking along the lines of the meat grinders on cycles, when you have a chain and nothin covering it...if you slip you are toast, but the danger is just so good looking haha.

Latest posts

Back