From Milwaukee to Stockton

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greeting fellow ratters,

I moved to Stockton, CA from Milwaukee, WI in November 2012. I'm an old member lookin to get back into the scene, so I'm re-introducing myself. In the past, my passion was lowrider custom bikes, now my passion is vintage and rat rod bikes. As a handicapped man, I've now put my energy into my newest ratted trike which I just picked up tonight.
188376_10151498790626197_1693050163_n.jpg

I hope to meet and get to know some Central Valley ratters.

Gerry

welcome back! just got a trike for my wife its a hawthorn frame with a trike kit and hope to start building on it soon!
Troy

Gerry hi to you and Linda keep us informed on your prog. on the bike .
Ps Lindas food posts on th are making me fat:grin:

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys...I know this can't replace the ETrike by any means, but I need to start again somewhere. I'll do a thread when I eventually get the project goin.

Welcome ...again...from just up the road in Manteca....nice trike...wanting to build one for the better half...but have "room issues" in the garage with the other 30 bikes !!! Hope to meet up with you...Enjoy !!! :D

Check out the ETrike that the TailDraggers built for Gerry back when he was living in the Midwest
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=38741&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=ETrike

Buckingham fountain downtown chicago
Augustride2011009.jpg

Sadly this trike got stolen :(

Gerry new trike looks great hope you have lots of fun with it.
To bad you are missing all the snow over there in California. :mrgreen:

Skipton & XC204...I hope to have a crew out here in Stockton to cruise with as cool as the Taildraggers...
Old School 64 & blwnmny...let's do this...

You're gonna miss Wisconsin! Well, more for me ;) welcome!

What part of Stockton you ride ?? I work off 99 and Wilson.....you planning on hitting the car show / swap coming up in mid April ?? :D

islnder102 said:
Skipton & XC204...I hope to have a crew out here in Stockton to cruise with as cool as the Taildraggers...
Old School 64 & blwnmny...let's do this...

I'm a plumbing contractor, I'm working in the Bay Area right now. My plumbing shop is off Cherokee rd. near Hwy 99.As far as the swap, we'll, I'll have to wait and see if my weekend is clear, my son may have a tee ball game. Ha! Ha ! I just got back from the Nostalgia Drags at Fomoso Raceway in Bakersfield, Great event! Top Fuel, Gassers, Hot rods, you name it! Oh! And some pretty Cool bikes as well! Blwnmny

Thanks for the welcomes.

I will hopefully get the trike the way I want it. Being that I'm physically disabled, tweekin the trike the way I want may take awhile. I plan on switching the schwinn frame to a Flightliner frame I have waiting, I just don't have much energy. But when it's ready, I'll set something up.

Too funny..i work right off Newton and Wilson...take the Cherokee offramp every morning.... :D

blwnmny said:
I'm a plumbing contractor, I'm working in the Bay Area right now. My plumbing shop is off Cherokee rd. near Hwy 99.As far as the swap, we'll, I'll have to wait and see if my weekend is clear, my son may have a tee ball game. Ha! Ha ! I just got back from the Nostalgia Drags at Fomoso Raceway in Bakersfield, Great event! Top Fuel, Gassers, Hot rods, you name it! Oh! And some pretty Cool bikes as well! Blwnmny

I'm up 99 a little bit off the Morada exit...

old school 64 said:
Too funny..i work right off Newton and Wilson...take the Cherokee offramp every morning.... :D

blwnmny said:

Sounds cool...any pics of the new frame ? We need to get a ride together out of Stockton and Manteca...noticing a few more customs over here :D

islnder102 said:
Thanks for the welcomes.

I will hopefully get the trike the way I want it. Being that I'm physically disabled, tweekin the trike the way I want may take awhile. I plan on switching the schwinn frame to a Flightliner frame I have waiting, I just don't have much energy. But when it's ready, I'll set something up.

Latest posts

Back