From Milwaukee to Stockton

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
old school 64 said:
Sounds cool...any pics of the new frame ? We need to get a ride together out of Stockton and Manteca...noticing a few more customs over here :D

islnder102 said:
Thanks for the welcomes.

I will hopefully get the trike the way I want it. Being that I'm physically disabled, tweekin the trike the way I want may take awhile. I plan on switching the schwinn frame to a Flightliner frame I have waiting, I just don't have much energy. But when it's ready, I'll set something up.
My buddy is holding a local ride here in Stockton once every month of spring- summer/fall. I'll keep everyone posted.

Sounds good...let us know... :D

P.N.A. said:
old school 64 said:
Sounds cool...any pics of the new frame ? We need to get a ride together out of Stockton and Manteca...noticing a few more customs over here :D

islnder102 said:
Thanks for the welcomes.

I will hopefully get the trike the way I want it. Being that I'm physically disabled, tweekin the trike the way I want may take awhile. I plan on switching the schwinn frame to a Flightliner frame I have waiting, I just don't have much energy. But when it's ready, I'll set something up.
My buddy is holding a local ride here in Stockton once every month of spring- summer/fall. I'll keep everyone posted.

The ride will be held on April 8th. We are meeting at the Walmart on Hammer Lane off of the 99 at 6 pm and plan on leaving a little after. It is wise to bring lights just in case. Hope to see some new local faces out there! If you can't make the ride there is also the show coming up on the 14th at the fair grounds.

Due to lack of strength, my trike is far from finished. But I will meet you guys there being Walmart is just up the street from me. I'd like to see the works of art.

Bummer...i have to do a service call in the bay area on Monday...and would be hard pressed to get my bike and be back in time,,,,but i will be there on the 14th for sure !!
P.N.A. said:
The ride will be held on April 8th. We are meeting at the Walmart on Hammer Lane off of the 99 at 6 pm and plan on leaving a little after. It is wise to bring lights just in case. Hope to see some new local faces out there! If you can't make the ride there is also the show coming up on the 14th at the fair grounds.

Latest posts

Back