Full Fendered Kustom Trike & Wagon

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you ride it in adult size?

• Absolutely!

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Not a chance

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Depends on the price

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Only if it were motorized

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
.... I am so late!!!
Here is a quick shot and the details of the trike with some flamed fenders and the Buddy wagon.
Kid_Kustoms_buddy_wagon.jpg

trike_07.jpg

The frame is constructed of 6061 Billet aluminum and machined with a 5-axis CnC and lathe and then powder-coated.
powdered-parts-close1.jpg

gold-parts.jpg

We used all stainless steel hardware and delrin bushings. There is a functioning headlight, velvet seat, custom license plate, powder coated handle bars and front 52 spoke wheel with white walls.
We brought it with us to SEMA, people were flipping out. Here is Brian Nix taking some weight of and stealing the trike for a cruise.
brian-nix-aok1.jpg

Here we put on some fenders that were hand painted a Good V. Evil theme by T-Bonez http://kidkustoms.wordpress.com/2009/11/07/sema-spectacular/ but we have some other options our friends painted up for us
fendersganged.jpg

It's beautiful!!! Must have cost a fortune, but worth it!!! The craftsmanship is top notch!!

Would I ride one? ....... no, prolly not. In order to make one large enough for me it would be far too costly.

check the site

this is actually a stroller first
then converts to the bike when the kid grows
(buying afew more pieces of course)

Latest posts

Back