Full View 2.0

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Full View- How much longer do we have?

As panic mode sets in...

Added the chainring tonight, I reversed it so I could take advantage of the look awesome solid power disc (Porkchop BMX).

Earlier today I started to create the line art for "Columbia Built" logo and graphics in illustrator, I should be finished tomorrow. In case you in need of a copy...I'll make them available for everyone when I'm done with it.

Re: Full View- Columbia art

Great work on the graphic. Did you have to hand cut it out?
it would be awesome if you could incorporate " not bought" under it.

Re: Full View- Columbia art

kingfish254 said:
Great work on the graphic. Did you have to hand cut it out?
it would be awesome if you could incorporate " not bought" under it.

I have some vinyl cutters :wink: I mostly use a craft-robo, it will cut any design I can create in illustrator with really minute details... stay tuned for mor

Re: Full View- Build is done- mirrors nuked

Killer bike man! I think you made the right decision about the mirrors.

erichitscar said:
+1 The mirrors took away from the clean lines and flow of the bike.

milbums said:
erichitscar said:
+1 The mirrors took away from the clean lines and flow of the bike.
+2 - I concur. Very cool build, and I'm diggin' the vertical headlights as well as the graphics!

Re: Full View- Thats all folks!

Full View is a 1955 Columbia built bicycle that was a complete wreak when I purchased it... Over the last few weeks I restored the finish and brought her back to life. I wanted to make something that was auto inspired so I added some speed elements that you would find in a vintage rat rod plus a couple of over the top elements. I put a lot of heart and soul into this bike it was a really fun and challenging build for sure.

Had the bike on some roof racks (STUPID) and a gust of wind caught those disc and basically all heck broke loose and the bike broke the mount and twisted falling inward and on top of my wife's car, no damage to the car but the tank took a little ding- a life lesson for sure could have been a disaster.

tvc15 said:
Had the bike on some roof racks (STUPID) and a gust of wind caught those disc and basically all h*** broke loose and the bike broke the mount and twisted falling inward and on top of my wife's car, no damage to the car but the tank took a little ding- a life lesson for sure could have been a disaster.

Oh crap! I can imagine the sinking feeling after all that work! At least it didn't fall to the ground from the roof.

I've always admired your work and this is no exception. Looks like the voters agree. Its gonna be a fun nail biting race.

Latest posts

Back