Funny bike pics!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
gonna get this topic started.... OG woody ( if this topic is not in the right place for it please move... :) )
r_GIz6.jpg

That dude lives for danger!!! Here's a couple for ya!!

fat-lady-on-bike.jpg

I trust my tall bikes, but... nope.
7302133000_14053c97de_c.jpg

And there is a photo somewhere that I've seen before, I think I have it saved on another computer. It's a guy who just jumped off a ramp on a BMX, it's on the street on a hill and he is WAY up in the air and he isn't on his bike, he's in front of it heading for the ground and there is a group of friends watching and the looks on their faces are SO varied.

Ha Ha, that chainsaw bike must be Evil Dead's Ash's bike.

The Dude lives in danger pic reminds me of the kid on his bmx in Stephen King's Maximum Overdrive before the steam rollor got him.

Yeah it is too cool, they have been selling pieces from the Green Goblin head online that blew up at the end and it was in restoration but the other one is in a Dino De Laurentiis warehouse somwhere.

The rest of Dino De Laurentiis movie company was thinking of remaking it along with Firestarter a year or two ago but I haven't heard anything since.

yoothgeye said:
fat-lady-on-bike.jpg

I trust my tall bikes, but... nope.
7302133000_14053c97de_c.jpg

And there is a photo somewhere that I've seen before, I think I have it saved on another computer. It's a guy who just jumped off a ramp on a BMX, it's on the street on a hill and he is WAY up in the air and he isn't on his bike, he's in front of it heading for the ground and there is a group of friends watching and the looks on their faces are SO varied.

Yoot your crazy ! You know that both of these pics. Had to end up with medical attention! No doubt! :lol:

Latest posts

Back