Future Rat Bike Builder

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to share the new addition to our family, my grandson Elliott. Born this morning he came into this world with no worries about riding a cool bike when the time comes. :) Actually I'm pretty sure he has no worries whatsoever. Man being a kid is great. :D

DSCN4202.jpg

Congrats! Grand kids are the best! You get to spoil them, take them out to play, get them all tired and dirty, then send them home! A nice payoff indeed cosidering all the time we put in as parents. :mrgreen:

Cute little guy.!!!! CONGRATS. I just got work a couple weeks ago that my daughter is expecting also and my first grand kid too.

Thanks Guys. :) Yes Elliot is my first and he will most definitely be the motivation behind a few new builds. Trike I had thought about but the sidecar...hmmmmm that could be cool. :)

Sorry for not being around lately but my bikes have been put away early for winter and I'm devoting a lot of my free time to photography these days. Trying to master the craft.

Broken record sorry but congrads as well. And yea u have been gone too long mr pin figured by now u would have gotten the bmx thing out of u system. I miss ya

Congrats xddorox ! Remember that it is a really good excuse for some new bike builds. I have slipped a few in on my wife with that excuse! "He needs a cool bike (or trike), not one from walmart!" :mrgreen: Works everytime! :lol:

Latest posts

Back