Gaskill's Hop Shop: "Dead Little Dove"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow wow wow....Im ready to throw in the towel on this build off...Gaskill your not from this planet because your work is out of this world...cant wait to see this finished....hanging head...looking back at that ride....opening door and leaving quietly....

Son of McGenius!!!! how the heck did I missed this??!!!! well i'm a newbee and i can't keep up on the reading/browsing Dept.!!
I only know the "Josephine", and that thing is soo freaking cool!!! i even tried giving another name: Retro Manga Racer.
Now, you come up with this, topping Josephine!!!
mann!! i'm pretty sure, surely sure, you have some kind of Manga-Anime influence in your work, I don't know man!!! only thing i'm sure of, You're a freakin' Genius-Artist-Metalsmith!!!!!!!!
can't wait to see it all finished and in photo studio, of course with Red Hair Clown rider you!!!!!!!!!!!

Gdcast said:
Well, we obliviously have the winner here...
So good I just entered for the fun of it :D

Ok he is a winner with all of us that have been following his build but theres so many great builders going at this right now that I think there are going to be quite a few winners like all of us that get to watch these great pieces of works come together.... I was planning to quit building after this bike and just start riding but the things I've seen coming out of this build off makes me rethink my giving up building bikes. So many cool things are getting done that I just cant wait to start another one....psssst dont say anything to my wife though..ok...cool
Terry

Coming from another builder of seemingly unridable fantasy bikes, I too am watching this build with anticipation. I really like all of the bikes youve built. You are probably not limited to just bikes are you? I build all kinds of wacky things too. It just depends what I have in front me at the time. Im always being asked how I come up with ideas and I tell people that it just comes to me. I dont understand it and neither do they. So just remember, people usually dont remember normal things. Keep up the awesome building. And hey, it would be cool if one day we could colaberate on some kind of madness.

The Hop Shop has been running full steam lately with monday's deadline fastly approaching. I took a little break to grab some photos of where the shop is at on the build. I think its fair to say that it is about 80% there.
hopshop.jpg

Picture006-2.jpg

Picture004-2.jpg

Picture003-2.jpg

Picture011-2.jpg

Picture010-2.jpg

Picture015-1.jpg

Picture018.jpg

I never would have looked at fork crowns and thought "cylinder heads". Very creative.

spiral paint the center wheel then antique it :)

Ok, I dropped my jaw and cant find it.
I could seat in front of her and stare for hours... that´s pure art, amazing, congrats man!
You've got my vote 4 sure!

very nice! the center wheel does need something though.

Latest posts

Back