Gears of war

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Ratters!! First off I know everyone is getting their bikes done but I have a question. My bike is finished so do I post pics on here or in the finished page cuz I'm technically not finished showing you it. See I have these extras but I have two parts to my bike so mediators what should I do? Ehh..anyways I got up today to find my final doo dads and found this.
gubygybu.jpg
So then I found
esy9usy9.jpg
mameqyjy.jpg
ybavequ6.jpg
I slapped on this
u2u4uraj.jpg
I rode my bike around my old neighborhood where the Jake first became Jake. I was flooded with feelings and memories as I cruised the hood. So I took these
u4y4y3at.jpg
usuqabyt.jpg
It's been a blast guys. Wait till you see the ending of this tomfoolery
ada4ygu9.jpg
THIS WON'T BE PRETTY!!! GTB!!! PEACE

Hello Ratters!! I didn't get a response from the medeators so here goes...
When we last left our hero he was in the hood reliving past memories. The glorious results of a misspent youth. Now our hero has done many things and has had to account for some of his actions.He is in an elite group called J.A.K.E. Made up of short tuff guys and other Misfits of Logic. When called upon for various missions our hero transforms into GEARS OF WAR!! We now turn you to the finished page where our hero will suit up for a mission of that will reap dire consequences for wrong doers, scum bags, vile villians and the most dreaded-PAGE 3 SLACKERS!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

Yo Jake, I can't wait to see what J.A.K.E stands for!!!
Post all of your finished stuff over in the Finished section before tonight since the finished threads will be locked late tonight. Your final reveal is gonna be epic, I am sure!!! See you at the finish line my build brother!
Jokers
Animators
Kwazy Wratters
Everymore

Who me?!?!? Change my mind 3 or 4 times just to throw y'all off. Post mock ups that I don't use. Change my bike color 2 or 3 times . Take my bike apart the last day of the build off and make another one. Pull out surprise parts a week before the deadline.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did anyone notice that this did happen ?!? Were you Jaked or not
namusu8e.jpg
u4ydaset.jpg
Still gotta entertain ya with pics huh?

This ones for you B!! My brutha From anutha mutha!
pubanyse.jpg
Hahahaha YBJ2B!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still can't believe you found a kingfish action figure!!! Thanks Brother!!!
V__AFA6_zpse6f4bfc1.jpg

He was so surprised! Hey that's how me and B are. We've been Kool since day one. It's always a blast to see him. He has a great spirit.
17d68c9f366f135a24929ccd330101de.jpg
He even bought me some action figures. HOOOO!!
07798ba5f8b056b3d00f0e40e77a0080.jpg
With my bud and my Love
07f7724fe2c99001c61c140c01e9ce49.jpg
Reach out to ya fellow Ratters people - Who's wit me
6400d677a3b2a1654731d2d966b32310.jpg
PEACE

Latest posts

Back