Gears of war

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello wratters!! It's the Jake back at ya again. No I ain't scared of no stinking deadlines! You know I can build a bike in a day. So I'll post pics as soon as I figure out this new stuff y'all got going on. So sit back and wonder what is Jake up to?!?!? Hey B ninja mode deactivated!! So crank up that Edwinn star and sing along cuz
u9epegeh.jpg
. Hahaha now GTB!!! Peace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back buddy! We were all missing you! Can't wait to see what you build this year. Now get to buildin'!!!:rockout::rockout::rockout:

Welcome back now get to build'n as you would say.

Welcome back brother man!!! You must have made a taken a right at Albuquerque.
I was worried that you were gonna wait to late to deactivate ninja mode and have to end up making me a sammich instead of doing what every kwazy wratter is supposed to be doing this time of year.
GIT TO BUILDIN!! The new forum is a breeze.
YBJB!!!!!!!

Got to love bugs bunny :D

Good mornin Ratters!! Thanks for all the kind words. I see my old friends back in it again. For you newbies who don't know me - Namaste...(look it up). First off congrats on you guys builds. Keep it up and stay off page 3.
a3ega2ud.jpg
Hulk hates page 3 slackers!! Oh yeah there will be action figures
9a4a9yqy.jpg
(and no Dollie jokes B) So crank up that Bachman-Turner Overdrive -Ya ain't seen nothing yet and
y5a6uqyg.jpg
GET TA BUILDIN'!!! Peace

Last edited:
Welcome back to the mix :crazy:

Now grab your tools and build us sumthin sick !

Hahaha junknutz1975. You see my trusty butterknife right?!? I'm gonna post bike and parts pics tonight.
umybuhy5.jpg
so crank up sweet child o mine while ya at it. Peace

Latest posts

Back