gender bender part out

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: gender bender

Those old girls bikes really perk up with a big shot of testosterone. :p I see you have a batwing light. I think only 10 exist in the whole world. :? Gary

B607 said:
Those old girls bikes really perk up with a big shot of testosterone. :p I see you have a batwing light. I think only 10 exist in the whole world. :? Gary

Can't be only 10, I know a guy who has at least 3 in his collection. But I know he's got a boatload of rare stuff so maybe I need to start being nicer to him... :lol:

There was a guy in the 90's repopping them in Arab, Alabama.
outskirtscustoms said:
B607 said:

Can't be only 10, I know a guy who has at least 3 in his collection. But I know he's got a boatload of rare stuff so maybe I need to start being nicer to him... :lol:

One of the best transgendered bikes i've seen yet. Very cool!
Johnny

looks like a gender reassignment by the Tin Machine... to bad hes not here anymore. Gotta go to UGV to see his stuff now... or the RI CL ads

kranzor said:
looks like a gender reassignment by the Tin Machine... to bad hes not here anymore. Gotta go to UGV to see his stuff now... or the RI CL ads

It does look a lot like a Tin build but Im not sure how one of his bikes would have made it up here in RI in the hands of the guy that Soulshine got this one from :? From Tins last post on the CABE it seemed like he was out in Nor Cal and doing a search here to see his builds seems like the last few months of his posts are gone??? Did I miss something?

Looks like one of the Tins creations...Since that cool kat hasnt been noticed in awhile.Im
wondering if hes not hiding under oozing stuff and rarities under the UGV family.Nice Find in Newport RI :shock:

Looks much better in your picture than the craigslist ad. I saw that a few days ago and thought it looked neat. Good find.

cody-james said:
Looks much better in your picture than the craigslist ad. I saw that a few days ago and thought it looked neat. Good find.
I thought the same thing I was thinking about grabbing it its a neat bike , I didnt realize how neat the welds appear to be .. Also the CL photos didnt make it look as good as it seems to look in the new owners photo.. :D What is UGV ??

Bri-in-RI said:
kranzor said:

It does look a lot like a Tin build but Im not sure how one of his bikes would have made it up here in RI in the hands of the guy that Soulshine got this one from :? From Tins last post on the CABE it seemed like he was out in Nor Cal and doing a search here to see his builds seems like the last few months of his posts are gone??? Did I miss something?

This bike definitly looks to be built by the Tin Machine.
Tinstrikes.jpg

FlordiaRust said:
Looks like one of the Tins creations...Since that cool kat hasnt been noticed in awhile.Im
wondering if hes not hiding under oozing stuff and rarities under the UGV family.Nice Find in Newport RI :shock:

Agreed, an excellent find indeed. Too bad he didn't sign it, could be worth thousands.

After talking with the new owner early it was confirmed that it was Tins bike that made its way up to RI. Now, what the heck happened to Tin anyway? :?

He was banned from the site for repeatedly breaking forum rules despite being asked several times to abide.

I originally bought this bike to part out because of all the cool parts on it. Now I am having trouble deciding if I should or not. Seems like its kind of a special bike.

Rat Rod said:
He was banned from the site for repeatedly breaking forum rules despite being asked several times to abide.

Yeah, that happened to a lot of people at around the same time

Latest posts

Back