GET-A-GRIP Inc. #9 March 28, 2020 Cleveland TN

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GET-A-GRIP Inc. #9 March 28, 2020 Cleveland TN. You have heard about us from 2012 when we started a Bicycle show and swap meet to raise money in the fight against cancer. Nine years later we are still here and bigger and better than ever. Please read our attached flyer or better yet follow us on facebook or check us out on Youtube under the name: GET-A-GRIP Bicycle Show. We are so serious about or Show, we even built a shop van to tell the world! Hope to see you in the spring!
1 - Copy.jpg
Bike Show 2020 Picture Poster 11X17.jpg
BIKE SHOW 2020 FRONT POCKET A.jpg

There are 3 Events in MARCH that I look forward to Every Year!!
~~~ Get-A-Grip Show/Swap Meet (March 28th)
~~~ SpringTime !!
~~~ and the Pedal to the Metal (swap meet) in Commerce GA on (March 7th)

A Very Exciting Time of the Year, indeed !!! Cheers! CCR Dave

We just received our second giveaway bike for this years show. A 1972 Sears Spyder was donated to us by its original owner and been in her
2.JPG
possession since new. It is a nice ladies muscle bike with 3-speed. It shows some age from being in storage for 50 years but will make someone a nice bike and another good reason to come to our show in March!

Due to the announcement made today by our President Donald Trump, (3-16-2020) We are saddened to say we are postponing our show to a later date. For the safety of everyone we are taking the suggestions made by our president and putting them into practice. We hope you understand and will let you know once a new date is decided on. Please help us in spreading the word. Thanks for all of your support and look forward to seeing you on a later date.

I’m so sorry you have to do this David, I know how tirelessly you and your team work year round to put on the show. But, it will be for the best, a nice fall (while it’s still warm) might be a nice change.

Stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep us posted. I could see another trip to
Tennessee next Fall. Beautiful time of year there.

REMINDER !! .... NEW date is SAT. NOV. 7th, 2020 .... Coming up fast!

I have asked David Orr who organizes this Event to UPDATE in the HEADER to avoid confusion ...

But straight from David Orr (thru me) .... This WILL go on NOV. 7th! ... Cheers! CCR Dave

Latest posts

Back