Girls Muscle Bikes, got any? I have one.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
789fee46-285a-4ed1-b5c7-cad39bd76a34_zpsbff5e2e0.jpg

034172c3-d5b5-4cc6-921b-980c5fd29754_zps98761f80.jpg

This is an all original (not the basket though) 1973 Schwinn Stingray Fair Lady 3-Speed

I did this for a friend's daughter...

efqm3w.jpg

'72 Fair Lady will be done by June. '69 girls Huffy Super Stock will be my daughter's teen bike. Neither are done.
These kids today are so lucky, haha. I think you and I both know who's kid is gonna have the coolest bike on the block. Thats really nice, you do some good work. Great color!

Modified 72 Lil Chik
DSCF3057.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Is that your kids bike? I guess thats her name on there? Cool thinking outside the box, outstanding on every detail!

image.jpg
I bought this Violet 69 Fairlady with original paint two years ago for my Sweet Wife.. It was missing the 3 speed rear wheel, shifter, seat, and brakes I paid $40.00. Then I paid $40.00 for a 68 campus green Fairlady this January just for the parts. I'm getting closer:) it just needs the Sturmey Archer shifter set up...

Is that your kids bike? I guess thats her name on there? Cool thinking outside the box, outstanding on every detail!
Yes, it's my daughter's ride and her name was worked into Sting-Ray. It's got baby OCC triple trees, full fenders, a tank from a full-sized ladies Schwinn and a Nexus 3 speed coaster mated to an NOS Shimano Twist-Grip. She loves it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, I heard about that too. That whole top tube thing throws me off even with the color. Either way killer bike, I'd own it anyday.

If one person had all of these bikes, it would be the best collection of girls muscle bikes ever. Just sayin.

And then there was the Slik Chik, they were all kind of similar.

Latest posts

Back