• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

girls rat and bunch of parts for sale

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
( SOLD) first item up for grabs is am amf star cut sprocket it is in really good shape and clean comes with crank arms but they have a little wear i do not have the bearings for it i can remove the crank arms if you want just the sprocket.
40 bucks buys the sprocket with or without the crank arms.
DSCF1361.JPG

(sold) next up is a complete tanklight from a 1968 huffy camaro that did work however i believe the bulbs are burnt out i have some spares somewhere and will try to find them it has custom camaro ss decals on it paint is rough but it is all there including the tab and the screws to mount it and the front connecting plate for the batteries it takes 2 d cell batteries sold as is
25 for the tanklight.
DSCF1363.JPG

next up is a bunch of misc parts bars stemshifter seat couple others and whatever else will fit in the box with it
30 dollars for all the bars and parts lot
DSCF1362.JPG

( sold)1968 huffy camaro frame for and headset comes with bmx bars and stem from a newer mongoose
frame fork and bars and seat and seatpost 30 dollars wheels crankset kickstand and chain have been removed and are not included
DSCF1366.JPG

( sold) also have this 1961 amf roadmaster skyrider( unsure if year is accurate but it s an amf skyrider) ratty rusty but complete and seems to be rideabe wheels are from a space liner bottom bracket bearings chain wheel set and pedals all been replaced due to they were seized up
35 dollars for the bike as it sits
DSCF1376.JPG

located in Arkansas city kansas will bundle up to save some money all prices are plus shipping prefer local cash pickup but if it will help you I can accept PayPal all parts and bikes sold as is NO RETURNS ACCEPTED

Last edited:
huffy camaro tanklgiht sold stuffs selling fast so i apologize if anyone got skipped or if i missed anyone im trying to go with first come first served only the handlebar parts lot is left

Latest posts

Back