Git-R-Done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So here is the deal...

I was selected by the Portland Art Museum to customize one of 10 Piano's for an event on June 26th, after the concert the pianos will be displayed throughout the city so that they can be played by the public- more here http://www.pianopushplay.com/blog/

Rest assured Im going to paint it black and hot rod the heck out of it!

So until I'm done with this the bike is on hold- stay tuned for more!
Nice, ive heard of cities doing that. I think someplace in Colorado I saw this first. Great idea. I also believe that there is a guy in SF that attached one to a trike. You can kill 2 birds with 1 stone

What a piece of art!!!!
I was hoping for some mooneyes, jet engine, stacked headlights or something like that. This piano has none of that, but it would still look right in place with any of your builds.
BRAVO!!!
GOOD LUCK!

What a piece of art!!!!
I was hoping for some mooneyes, jet engine, stacked headlights or something like that. This piano has none of that, but it would still look right in place with any of your builds.
BRAVO!!!
GOOD LUCK!
+1 You have my vote!

I keep expected you to jump in with an almost finished bike. :banana:

:pYou should enter the piano and see how many votes it gets.

Basically I grabbed what I could from my parts boxes in a mad dash to get this bike done, I'm actually pretty darn proud of what I accomplished, granted that I have been hoarding lots and lots of parts for bast builds. My wife brought me the two license plates up from her Grandmothers, I think that they were a perfect fit. In the end what I created was what I consider my first true rat. Built in about 7 hrs.

GO MAGIC MAN GO!!!!!!
Got a kick when I saw that you are back just now!!!!
SHAKE AND BAKE!!!!

Latest posts

Back