GO George Jetson!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Don't know about the name yet, I'm in on what will be my first build, Just wanted to get a pic in of what I am starting with, I am leaving tomorrow to attend my son's graduation from Marine Boot camp in S. Carolina so I won't get started on this for a week or two, I have some goodies set aside and what I think are some neat ideas, More to Come
2bikes003.jpg

wow!!! this will be totally different than all the other builds!!! i look forward to seeing this one transform!!!

Easy E

yea im pretty sure its a fire arrow. the only other one ive ever seen was on here. i cant recall whos it is though........

Easy E

elvis51 said:
this is brigmasters fire arrow

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11742&p=122044&hilit=columbia+fire+arrow#p122044

but after looking at it the two bottom tubes on KZ's dont go past the head tube like the fire arrows.........hmmmmm

Easy E
THey don't go past the front tube. But in an earlier post about KZ's bike, it looked to me like someone cut the tubes and crimped them around the headstock. Like they may have at one time extended past the front.
Nice to have you here KZ. I almost used my fire arrow for this build-off, but decided I wanted to try to keep that one stock-ish. Boring, I know, but I've never seen another one like it besides yours. Can't wait to see how it turns out. :mrgreen:

IMO, that's the nicest frame I've seen to date........Do it up!

Hi Rick,

Hope the bike progresses well, I'm very excited to see it entered in the official buildoff- or blastoff, rather. :D

hey johnnynightwolf- check out the columia fire arrow for sale in te classifieds! that ones a straight bar. maybe there was a couple different styles obviously.

Easy E

elvis51 said:
hey johnnynightwolf- check out the columia fire arrow for sale in te classifieds! that ones a straight bar. maybe there was a couple different styles obviously.

Easy E
Looks that way! Guess you learn something new every day. Looking forward to seeing how this one turns out!!!

Latest posts

Back