Going to Denver today to Sunday who's out there and wants to ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Going to Lakewood/Littleton Co later today. Till Sunday. Got training thurs and fri 9-5. But lookin if anyone out there wants to ride? I'd need a bike but for this place that's not usually a prob I know. Staying at the Lakewood holiday inn. Goin hiking with a HS friend sat but nothing else planned and hate sitting around. Hit me up.

Kevin here are a couple of links for some Denver stuff i will contact a friend and my daughter about a bike and events this is the Governors Park ride on Thursday a good one.http://www.govnrspark.com/#!cruiser-club/c1iw6 the raffle is for a New Belgium 29r and there are usually only about 50 people there a ticket per drink. fun ride ill send you some contacts you can also rent a Bcycle near there the location is easy by downtown Denver give me a call 630-797-6330

A Saturday event in Golden (close to lakewood) at Luxlow bikes hes got a crapload of vintage good stuff
Tyler Stans is the owner tell him you know me

Latest posts

Back