Good Onya Builders!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoothgeye

I build stuff.
Reaction score
Just glanced at some builds, y'all are killing it!

I gotta admit, last year when I started building in my 4th build-off I got a little overwhelmed with all the builds and basically the real life going on at the same time. It's just hard for me to commit to the time needed to build and keep everyone informed. Last year's bike is still sitting on the shop floor incomplete, but that hasn't stopped me from looking at another frame and wondering if I can pull off a build this year.

Miss all you guys and gals, keep up the good work.

Yo Yoots!!!! Just today I was hoping you would show up. Why don't you pick back up with that license plate tank build?
It's shaping up to be another fun build off. There is a huge range of styles being pulled off from around the world.
Jump back in when you can my friend!

Hey yooth glad to see you around. I know what you mean, I have a really awesome build just can't seem to get motivated to finish it, with life and everything. Hopped on Soul Catcher today and did a little riding hoping to respark my urge to build.

Latest posts

Back