Got a question

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know the contest ends on 3/31/07 but does it end at 12:00a.m. or 12:00p.m.? I'm asking because if it's 12:00a.m. I might make it, 12:00 p.m., better make it, maybe. Whatever you guys decide is fine with me, I'm just happy to be a part of it all.
Thanks,
Chainsaw

I'm kind of thinking everyone should have until the end of the weekend....of course, the Dumpster Man may not like that. :(

What do yall think? I'm not wanting this to get too serious...I think it would be more fun if more bikes made it into the final voting.

Of course, the guys who burnt the midnight oil this past week might be a bit ticked :?:

Sounds good to me.

I guess it would be better for everyone to have Sunday to vote.

I wonder how long we should let the voting run for?

If this thread causes any problems, I'm sorry.

Note to unruly mob of irrateted biuld- off guys, Please use duck feathers if you plan on tarring and feathering me. The down feathers will come in handy next winter.
If lynching is the prferred method, please use hemp, it'll make all my hippie friends smile :mrgreen:

I understand that alot of the guys busted their butts to get done, so please don't penalize them because of my tardiness.

why would it be a problem chainsaw?

you simply asked a question... i myself was a bit unclear by the other post, it said something like 12 p.m. which didnt make sense, but this is dumpster's baby...

it just needs to be clarified and agreed on so there is no confusion...

if it were me, i would want to use crow feathers...

oct.

Let voting run for 1 week, Derek only can get on once a week. Yeah. He could vote here but i say vote 1 week.

Latest posts

Back