Got my ducks out of order.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry about not coming over here first to introduce myself. LOL Started off asking questions first. Well I am 27 live in the booming metroplis of Benton, IL. Just about the only person I know in town that has any kind of custom bicycle. I have a hellmart, i mean walmart special i put together to ride around town on right now. Its a 26" Kulana Moon Dog, right now its sporting some mild ape hangers (I'm 6'-8") so I could steer, green Hunt Wilde grips, clear green dice caps and all the stupid decals off it. I am also big in to sport trucks, got 2 lowered chevys in the driveway right now. A 93 ext. cab and my wifes 03 standard cab. Did most of the work on both, except body and paint. So if you drive the coolest trucks in town got to have the coolest bikes right? Got a couple projects going on. One is a Kustom Kruiser glide deluxe I am building from a perfect frame, the paint is pearl orange and not a flaw on it. Going to take the 7 speed wheels of my moon dog for it cause i never seem to shift running around town. Other project i got going is a bobber style bike i am going to build from a Dyno KOZMOPOLITAN frame. Going to be a 3 speed using a vintage Shimano stick shift that i got never been used. Well that is about the jiff of it. This site has gave me tons and tons of new ideas and hopefully will be a big help on my projects.

wave3.gif
---wElc0Me

Latest posts

Back