gotta love this site!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
guys this site is isht youknow when the sites good when you loose track of time when your on it im still into my bike but i sold acouple to fund a vehicle project i just got ,but seeing that its winter know i'll be workin on some down at the barn ive seen some crazy .... on hear and some very cool ideas i just cant wait to pu em to use this winter keep postin that radical stuff and those cool thrift store stuff cuz us canadians dont nearly have half the luck of finding a early scwinn like you guys down there but i'll still be keepin a eye out :shock:

there out there B.A.B.

yaa just gotta keep asking...and asking...and asking everyone who might even have a notion of an old bike.

I found a house in White Rock where this lady has an old English Ladies bike as Garden art..
but it has an AWESOME tripple spring sadle on it.I asked her if I could have it and replace it with another OLD seat..she said yes..as long as I have a seat.

Keep looking and asking.
Shake a few hands along the way and hand out the odd gift..it always comes back to yaa..

but yaa...Schwinns are tough to find up here for sure.
Kev.

It’s true, the Schwinn stuff is hard to find in Canada. That's the case in western Canada anyway. Seems like there's more in the east. Schwinn never sold in great numbers in our part of the world, but it is out there. I was fortunate to pick up my MKIV Jag from an antique shop while vacationing in Ontario (flew it home with me on WestJet :mrgreen: ). I’ve also done well buying from folks on the Schwinn discussion board. Yes, it does cost a little more, but it’s not too bad if you shop carefully. Shipping across the border can be a P.I.T.A. – I use US Post and avoid UPS when possible. UPS brokerage charges are obscene.

BTW – for all you BC folks, I’m in Calgary, just over on the other side o’ the mountains.

-Mp

Latest posts

Back