Grandkids Bike Ride - Easter Sunday - 2013

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like fun. And to think that there are more and more kids now that don't ride bikes. How can you not want to ride a bike when you're that age? More bikes...less electronic gadgets! 8) Gary

Thanks Gary, he loves scooting around on anything with wheels, I didn't know he could pedal.
He's pretty much got his mom's iPad figured out! :D

Respectfully can I suggest getting him a helmet now so it becomes second nature to wear some head protection when he's riding a bike.

I've got my 6 year old and 2 year old who don't ride without them, and with the 6 year old now flyin' down the street I know that when (not if) she loses control while she may get banged up she will be a lot less likely to suffer a traumatic head injury.

The 2 year old goes for the helmet before the bike and she's just started to push around on her Strider so spills are fairly frequent.

I know we all raced around as kids without them but we also never had the option to use them...

Driver Bob, quess what - we thought the same exact thing. We did not realize that he was so ready to ride. My wife and daughter in law took him shopping for one that very afternoon. He got a real cool one with a red plastic mohawk on it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Thanks Steve! :D

jerrykr said:
Driver Bob, quess what - we thought the same exact thing. We did not realize that he was so ready to ride. My wife and daughter in law took him shopping for one that very afternoon. He got a real cool one with a red plastic mohawk on it. Thanks for the suggestion.

AWESOME !! No there will be no stopping him !! :D

Latest posts

Back