Grandson is here!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My girlfriends grandson Korbin was born today at 4:08 PM Central time in Bettendorf, Iowa. Even though her son was born long before I met her, I'm still a Grampa in their eyes. Korbin and mom are doing fine and his daddy is grinning ear to ear. :D

Grampa holding 12 day old Korbin.
Korbin12daysold005.jpg

Way to go grand daddy o.

Thanks guys. I've already started thinking about what I'll build for his first bike. Hmmmmmm......Wonder if that Stingray Jr. frame is still in the garage? :)

RatSphinx said:
Thanks guys. I've already started thinking about what I'll build for his first bike. Hmmmmmm......Wonder if that Stingray Jr. frame is still in the garage? :)
will PM in three days when i get home. if you like the bike all you need to do is cover frieght. will send a picture then but its a 12 inch tire bmx that was a driveway donation and am not sure what to do with it

T

congatulations! and its cool that youre considered a grandpa, my step-grandparents had a huge family of their own, but always treated my brother and i like "real" grandkids.

Congrats RatSphinx!!!
Beautiful Grandson, I see a tricicle/peddalcar/wagon buildoff in our near future :lol:

RatSphinx said:
My girlfriends grandson Korbin was born today at 4:08 PM Central time in Bettendorf, Iowa. Even though her son was born long before I met her, I'm still a Grampa in their eyes. Korbin and mom are doing fine and his daddy is grinning ear to ear. :D

All the best to you and your loved-ones. If they see you as the grandpa, you are the grandpa.period.

Herzlichen Glückwunsch nach Bettendorf. :wink:

Congrats! I can't wait to have grandkids, but since my children are 3, 5, and 9 I hope I have to wait a long time. :mrgreen:

yoothgeye said:
Congrats! I can't wait to have grandkids, but since my children are 3, 5, and 9 I hope I have to wait a long time. :mrgreen:
lol

Latest posts

Back