grape krate restore

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RailRider said:
He posted it on our forum too. I have been waiting to see what is next. Why do people try to pull this kind of stuff anyway? I consider this one of those Red Flags they always talk about on the news! lol :D

Well, his Username was krazikev. That was the first Red Flag!

Marijuana is legal in his state! :p

P.S. he goes by anti mini man.MBA on our forum but I got rid of him. :roll:

You all do realize its just me doing this with alt accounts and on April fools its gonna come out. ;p just kidding did he seriously post that with it scribbled out? Wow

RailRider said:
Marijuana is legal in his state! :p

P.S. he goes by anti mini man.MBA on our forum but I got rid of him. :roll:
Hey don't blame pot, it don't make you that crazy. You might eat an entire tub of cool whip and have the runs for a week but you don't get that stupid.

He scribbled out the pic? Oh my god :roll: that is embarrassing :oops: I hope people don't think he's one of us.

I kinda feel bad for this guy. If he was trying to pull off a Hoax, he did it poorly. He should of done some research prior to to posting.

He posted at thecabe wanting to know about a 1977 Stingray frame, if it was similar to a Krate frame.

http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showthread ... post191924

krazikev
Look Ma, No Hands!

Location ny
Posts 70
is a schwinn krate frame the same size as a 1977 stingray frame?
hi all i need to know if the 1977 stingrays had the same size frame as the krate bikes from 1968 to 1973

I Google'd krazikev. Don't know if it's the same guy, but there's a krazikev on Ebay with 100% positive feedback as a buyer. he belongs to a lot of forums.

Here's a picture he posted of himself on Next Generation Mustangs forum in 2010:

kevenginebuild4.jpg

same stickers on garage wall as his Grape Krate pictures.

outskirtscustoms said:
I really hope that's his dad, I wouldn't want that kind of crazy anywhere near that much horsepower.
+1 I mean I'm nuts but wow. This is better than muffler bearings

karfer67 said:
outskirtscustoms said:
I really hope that's his dad, I wouldn't want that kind of crazy anywhere near that much horsepower.
+1 I mean I'm nuts but wow. This is better than muffler bearings
And turn signal fluid.

Best post ever. I'm only sad he got banned. I would have let it go

He was so blatant and persistant, I really think he came up with this as a spoof. He definitely got more than a few laughs from me.

If it's a spoof, he does it a lot. He is banned from a LOT of forums. Everything from RC to cars to bikes to games. And that is definitely him, not his dad, cuz it matches another picture he posted on an RC forum of himself standing in front of a RC boat he built.

Before I deleted the first thread, I found an R/C forum he had been suspended from and plenty of others threads / forums with "him" against "the rest" vibes. I am just guessing this guy has fun fooling people, or just flat out likes to argue ... either that or maybe a horsepower related head injury from the pic :| He sure made it easy to find him trying to sell that seat on CL though

bike2112 said:
Hey Kids, My magnetometer got stuck in my carbonator. Y'all got Mountain Dew here?

kevenginebuild4.jpg
Dis Der is whut we calll a dizzy. An I'm a hidding mi carbenator under dat box likes pro stucker boys

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
I Google'd krazikev. Don't know if it's the same guy, but there's a krazikev on Ebay with 100% positive feedback as a buyer. he belongs to a lot of forums.

Here's a picture he posted of himself on Next Generation Mustangs forum in 2010:

kevenginebuild4.jpg

same stickers on garage wall as his Grape Krate pictures.
Separated at birth?
image-140.jpg

This is just too good: " i do amazing things with rattle cans. if you use them right you can make paint jobs look like spray gun work. " Krazikev.
I think I have a new signature. :lol:

Yeah over on the MBA thread. Appearently he builds 1/4 scale NASCAR chassis too. :lol:

:p no way! Peat the rule says you have to paint your bike! Not send it to krazikev for "professional" spray bombing.
Kidding bro. You did an amazing job on that paint. I liked it before all the 29 extra coats. :D

Latest posts

Back