Green Machine

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Garage sale find Green Machine for $11. Always wanted one, already crashed twice.

2011-04-30090337.jpg

OMG these things are so much fun...when I was in art school one o my buddies found one at the dump. We used to have time trials around the art building hallways..... MONSTER spin outs hahaa.

Be careful of the weight limit. I waited months for Santa to bring me one years ago. I rode it once and my dad sat on it. That was the end of it, My parents couldn't afford another one.

i rode my grandsons ! held me just fine , and i'm 220 on a good day , power slides on these things are AWESOME !!

I used to have a batman one as a kid, I rode it so much the plastic front wheel wore down to to thin plastic strips, fun things to have

Hsean said:
I used to have a batman one as a kid, I rode it so much the plastic front wheel wore down to to thin plastic strips, fun things to have

These aren't like the Big Wheel I had as a kid. Rear steering and pnumatic front make for hours of dangerous big kid fun.

Latest posts

Back