Greetings and Thank You

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First of all I wanted to say thank you for allowing me to be a part of the forum. I have found more Real answers in a few days as a visitor then in months as a member in a few other forums.

At age 58 I recently got back into biking and so happy I did. Last bike was in my late 20's to 30's and I built a bmx / cruiser from an old bike I bought from a neighborhood kid as he got his new mongoose bmx.

Had so much fun teaching them how to wheelie and jump and tear apart and clean the bikes after our adventures at the sand banks and riding all the trails and sugar bowls etc as they called them.

Looking to build another one which will be used for daily commute and hauling groceries and Playing and relearning how to have fun with my bike again.

Wheelies and such was my favorite thing to do and I still dream about them. Lol

Any way I am very honored and pleased to be a part of a great group of bike enthusiasts that I have found here.

Thank you again
Jim

Aerosport? The 3 inch tires are getting easier to get. I bought a set of Duro beach bums fairly cheap with free shipping.

Aerosport? The 3 inch tires are getting easier to get. I bought a set of Duro beach bums fairly cheap with free shipping.
Smart phones lol
Schwinn Aerovane

Was thinking more Knoby and found lots of 2.75 inch.
However if they are getting easier then that's a pluss.

Just trying to find an inexpensive decent bike to start with that is lighter then my 45 lb mb and no suspension forks.

Looked at a huffy cranbrook as well and the local walmart had a huffy nel lusso for 30 bucks but just did not seem right.

Thanks again
Jim

Nel lusso for 30 bucks? That's a deal and you'll get some practice adjusting and lubing everything properly.

Latest posts

Back