Greetings From Delaware

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All! My name is Mark, and I've been checking out the site for about a month now, looking at everyone's ideas and hoping to do something cool soon. I've got my own project bike in the Bike Gallery section-1962 Schwinn American Deluxe- and I'm hoping to have most of it done by the end of the summer.

I currently live just south of Wilmington, DE, with my wife and currently 17 month old daughter, and want to meet others near me to exchange ideas and know-how. There aren't alot of places to gets parts locally, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

I love the site and all the info I have gotten so far-thanks for having me!

Mark

PS-I do have a photo website with pics of my project bike at http://www.pbase.com/mdsracing

HI Mark, That bike is nice. If it were mine, I would just clean,lube and ride. After all its only original once. Again nice bike and welcome to the site.

I did think about keeping it original, but the amount of work it would take to rehab it to like new status would be more than I am going to invest into it for the build I am planning on. The wheels are shot, the paint is really scratched up, and I'm sure this frame is ready to try life as something else!

Change is good :)

Mark

Latest posts

Back