Greetings from John in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello all. i never knew where i belonged in the biking world until i found ratrod. i like bikes that go fast, but not too fast. i want to be stylin when i get to where i am going. you see, i live in ponte vedra beach and all the happenings take place on the boardwalk in jacksonville beach about 6 miles away. you cant show up at a crawfish festival with helmet, neon jersey, and goggles looking like johnny kooklemeyer. a smooth rolling beach cruiser is the way to go.
anyway, i have always loved bicycles and i have to realize most people dont care so much. i have to remind myself sometimes, "dont talk about bikes, john, dont talk about bikes". i promise my wife all the time that i wont talk about bikes, but i cant help it. i have two wonderful kids and we love to hang out alot. i own a mortgage business, and if you turn on your television you will see there is a housing crisis that is threatening the u.s. economy. needless to say, i have alot more time for biking now all that pesky business has gone away. luckily, there is a bike trail called the sawmill slough behind my office. i came back to the office today with muddy shoes, so i couldnt conceal my whereabouts. well ratrodders, keep up the good work on all those sweet bikes and i look forward to getting to know you guys in the near future.

the jacksonville beach boardwalk yesteryear

jaxbch.jpg

family photo

2323232327Ffp3A3B3Dot3E23233D3B483D.jpg

WELCOME HOME! :lol:

Welcome. I love old B&W photographs. I use to sell B&W photographs in coffee shops & art galleries in my area.

G'day mate ,I'm fairly new myself . You are gonna Loooooove this site :!:

Latest posts

Back