Greetings, New to It all

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, 3 hours ago I purchased a Mongoose Beast. My first bicycle since my hay day riding BMX bikes. LOL, my last bike was a GT Performer if that tells you anything, so whatever I was going to ride as an adult needed to catch my eye....and boy did it. I actually found this forum while searching for more info on my new Beast. I figured there had to be ways of customizing a bike like that. Unfortunately, most every site I landed on was bashing this bike...Except here and I greatly appreciate that. I look forward to seeing everyone's builds and learning a thing or two...Thanks for having me...

Welcome....glad your search led you here. :)

The problem with the Mongoose Fat Bikes is that the hardcore fat bike crowd is confused and thinks they are supposed to compare to the high end stuff. :rolleyes: Really they're just fun fat tire cruisers made for people to piddle around on.

welcome to RRB
look forward to seeing what you do with your beastie.

ab221c3d9984f71a9d9d8d224fc290f4.jpg
my last BMX 24" Redline.
5e6e6fefcb50789facfaac4ddfde8f0c.jpg
I get more looks and have more fun on the 3-slapper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome, you won't find much bashing on this site. Lots of help, all kinds of interesting posts and TON's of very cool bikes from old school cruisers to custom, to what ever strikes our fancy. WARNING, this site can be a bit addicting:)

BARTO

Latest posts

Back