Groundhog Gala-Orlando Fla.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds real cool. I will be busy trying to get rid of my bicycles, bills & helping my sister move from Winter Park back to here in Auburndale.

I also planned on going to the Zephyrhills car & swap later in the month.

No,I wont have any bikes with me this time. Just gona drive up and have a good time then grab a hotel for the evening.let me know if any one is headed out. Look for the two tone green 51' chevy.
-Kreep-

Kreep said:
No,I wont have any bikes with me this time. Just gona drive up and have a good time then grab a hotel for the evening.let me know if any one is headed out. Look for the two tone green 51' chevy.
-Kreep-
Same chevy you were in at Billet Proof?

Also,Billetproof is comming up the end of March @ bid daddys place again. You still want the Johnny licensee plate that I have? i'm bringing up some stuff this year,can bring it with me.
-Kreep-

Kreep said:
Also,Billetproof is comming up the end of March @ bid daddys place again. You still want the Johnny licensee plate that I have? i'm bringing up some stuff this year,can bring it with me.
-Kreep-
Billet Proof will most likely be my last show of any kind this year i start scchool in April and i got class on the weekends :x .. so sounds like a plan..

if i can i make it this week end ill post somethig here maybe i can get the plate before March :wink: ... deff post before then

Latest posts

Back