Growler grabber. DONE(ish)!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome back!

The name's... um... :blush: interesting.

Glen.
Growler means different things in different countries, I remember thinking the same thing last year... Pretty sure he means the gallon jug full of craft beer "Growler" as opposed to anything else... ;)

Luke.

Growler means different things in different countries, I remember thinking the same thing last year... Pretty sure he means the gallon jug full of craft beer "Growler" as opposed to anything else... ;)

Luke.

Oh right... whew! I don't drink beer so have never heard of it. o_O

Glen.

Still slacking on this, doesn't mean I'm out though. Need to find the right rusty frame for it.

Still plenty of time with 5 weeks left.
oncle_sam500.jpg

Any luck getting this triked up yet?

Finishing up the faux rust on the bolt on rear. Went with the brown textured Rustoleum paint and then I'm going to rub flat black into it. Hopefully it will match up okay with the Higgins. Hoping the paint will get done tomorrow and I can start assembly.

Base paint and about half of the black wipe on aging done. It turned out surprisingly well. That'll get finished when I get home. Assembly should start tomorrow. Just remembered that I need to fab a mount and suicide shifter for the Nexus though. This is why I never finish things on time. Anyone know if you need anything special to drill out billiard balls?

Base paint and about half of the black wipe on aging done. It turned out surprisingly well. That'll get finished when I get home. Assembly should start tomorrow. Just remembered that I need to fab a mount and suicide shifter for the Nexus though. This is why I never finish things on time. Anyone know if you need anything special to drill out billiard balls?

Nothing special, just find a way to clamp it down without scratching it. Put a piece of tape around the drill as a depth gauge. I used a 7 ball on the end of my kickstand in BO7 on Flexy.

WP_002407.jpg

Latest posts

Back