Jude's finds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put gums on the ross and sell it to a hipster college student
hes-right-you-know-image-566702-morgan-freeman-53644077~2.png

It has the chromoly frame... Sort of cool.

I took it for a quick spin a little bit ago.

It’s super light compared to my POS trek 3900. Lol

It definitely has some wear on it, but someone should be able to bring some life into this thing.

A lot there for $25!

Jeez Jude, that's cold hearted. It just needs a little love. Did you ever desire a gravel bike? Or Monster-Cross? :rockout:
GT Peace monster1.jpg

Or a winter bike, or a gentleman's tourer, or... Haha, I'd actually probably have to sell it too, picked up two new ones today, running outta space in the garage! You should be able to recoup your cost pretty easily, with project season coming up here in the north

Jeez Jude, that's cold hearted. It just needs a little love. Did you ever desire a gravel bike? Or Monster-Cross? :rockout:
View attachment 141839
Or a winter bike, or a gentleman's tourer, or... Haha, I'd actually probably have to sell it too, picked up two new ones today, running outta space in the garage! You should be able to recoup your cost pretty easily, with project season coming up here in the north
I hear ya! The bike is pretty cool.

I’ve been looking for a cheap women’s hybrid to use for parts to hop up my collegiate.... just wanted some cheap, straight, LIGHT wheels.

Found this thing instead! I think it’ll fit the bil.... maybe someone on Craigslist will build the thing out.

The tanks on the boys bike are probably worth more than the you paid for the entire bikes.
The forks on the ladies bikes are valuable too.
What a score!
Thanks!

Super happy with the score... I had to drive a few hours round trip to get them, I also had to take them all.

As the girls bikes are usually tough to sell, I’m feeling pretty good about the buy.

Cool bikes. What is the gold one in the last pic? :grin:
Thanks!

The gold bike is a univega.

It was sort of trashed. Missing handlebars, the seat looks like it was eaten by a rodent. Has some broken cables.

On the bright side, the wheels were PERFECT and a the crank, chainring and brake components were all in great shape.

So, I’ll either have to dump a few bucks into it or have some fantastic spare parts.

Latest posts

Back