Guess what I'm Doing!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iRide Custom Bicycles said:
A super stretch pixie called Rat-illac?

P.S. How did that frame on the left lose a rear dropout????

I like the Rat-illac idea! very cool! :p But no.

I'm not sure what happened to the drop out. While riding last year, Big Daddy and I found them laying out for the garbage guys. we had a heck of a time getting them back while dodging traffic and carrying other crap. I know the house they came from has twin animals. Them kids bust up anything they get their hands on!
Chainy

There are a few guesses that are on the fringe of what is happening, but nothing that is close enough. I love some of the ideas you peoples gotz! I would like to see some of them built. Could be very interesting. :shock:

Another Hint: Don't think "Pixie" as the final outcome. These are just donors and not all of the frame/frames (?) will be used.

Here's the third hint: It's been done before, by others, but not in a cool ratrod bike way. I don't think this has been done on this board, but something similar was done on CBN and other boards awhile back. For those of you that have plenty of time, you could search CBN's board. You shouldn't have to go back more than a year. :roll: And I don't think KennyP has done this, but then again maybe he has. But I don't think so. But you could always ask him. But I don't think he knows or has done it, but who knows. :mrgreen:

Fourth hint: When finished, it will be of great use for more than just biking!

O.K., that should screw with you guys until tomorrow! :wink:

If no one gets it by tomorrow night, I'll post another pic or two and some more clues!

A detachable sidecar gokart like the boy wonder used in the batman movie.

Dang it Chainy, I'm at work and can't see the pictures, you're killin' me here!
It scares me that you mentioned my name alongside this project. LOL

I can't wait to get home and "SEE" what kinda madness you are up too.

Its going to be a grill bike or trailor...Kelly

1- rat swing bike

2- rat reverse steering horror cycle

3- rat, rat, rats...I dunno, thems my two guesses.

Chainsaw said:
Hint: the correct answer will start with the word "RAT"! :roll:

All set?

Just a reminder as I have seen serveral names without it plus a few with it at the end. :p

:mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back