Guess what I'm Doing!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rat-A-Q for fixin' rat dogs in AA or a rat hack....Kelly

RAT--->
sidewaysbike.jpg

ITS ALSO FOR PICKIN UP CHICKS !!!!

One of the people on Page 2 or 3 of this thread has the answer but forgot to use it in a "rat" description! So close but yet so far. The first to get it Rat, will be the winner.

Sorry I didn't post anything like promised. I got tied up with other things.

Here's a pic of something that will also be donating some of it's parts ...
2006_0115newcrap0032.jpg

Keep guessing and don't forget the "rat".

Nope! Not yet.
I think that because it has been guessed but not ''Ratified", I'll give one more hint before posting another pic later tonight.

HINT: Probably everyone on this board has used something similar at least once in their lives. Maybe not for what we'll use it for, but for it's original intended use. But who knows Gigs may want to use it for its original intended use and be cooler than everyone else who's using an original non rat, non cool version :p

We'll also take out the 3 guesses per pic rule, I know that i haven't given many pics, but only because it would be easy to figure out by most of them. So take as many guesses as you feel like!

don't forget that someone did come very close to guessing it! They just left out the "rat" part.

Just so you know, I have 5 variations of the right terms of this creation that I will accept. They just all have to begin with "Rat"

Hope this helps! :D

Rat Chair -wheelchair
Rat-wheeled device propelled by a human rider.

Latest posts

Back