Guitar bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, here is my last project, a guitar bike.
Hope you'll enjoy it, i did'nt finished it, i'm still working on it:

veloG.jpg

HPIM6346.jpg

copie2.jpg

HPIM6359.jpg

HPIM6361.jpg

HPIM6367.jpg

HPIM6413.jpg

Wanna know what you think about it over the atlantic! :wink:

:shock: :shock: WOW! :shock: :shock: Kinda remind's me of Cman's wood bike! Watching with anticipation! :wink:
L8 EM

How interesting. I was messing with the idea of a Gretsch-inspired bike. Not necessarily the shape, but the various features and "vibe", and with various items on the guitar having similar-purpose counterparts on the bike: the gold pickguard being the gold chainguard with Chet Atkins "signpost logo", the kickstand looking - and operating like - a Bigsby bar, the knurled silver knobs for valve covers, a faux tank plate with an "f" hole and "G" cattle brand and a small license plate that reads "6120". Even take it a bit further with the cowboy motifs (cattle skull head) and the brown leather seat and grips modeled after the tooled brown leather strip around the old orange "Roundup" models.

:wink:

Then again, I also considered a Fender-inspired "Tele 'n' tweed" type of look: butterscotch yellow paint, black trim, tweed seat and grips, Fender "spaghetti" logo somewhere, etc.

I'd love to do a bike based on the look of one of my favorite guitars...

Maybe '09.

Thank you for all your replys and your interess i am really happy!
I didn't continued to work on it for the moment, i had to go to germany for a week, family problems...
But i will work on it this week. The pedals you show smellslike1974 are beautiful but unfortunately i don't think that they can send it to france.
Some update soon!

Ok im bringing one back from the grave.

What ever happened with this build? I would be super excited to see how this one turned out if its finished, or to see how it would turn out if he finished it.

Anybody no what happened here.

Latest posts

Back