Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
944027_1068636039868282_8144525493910665255_n_zps76ocs56g.jpg

Going a different direction with this again. Kate says I start a bicycle and hang it up for a year when I do not like it until I make up my mind what to do with it. I had some help grafting that rear end to the bike and I have just about cleaned up the mess. In short these bad decisions aren't going to make themselves so I better get back to work on it. Actually there is nothing short about this one. I have come up with at least three ill conceived mods though, I think I may have something here.

I built a tandem into a trike once, just bolted the trike "kit" on the Columbia I have... 2 of my adult children were preteens and just terrorized the neighborhood (and each other) with it doing crazy stuff like the captain jumping off leaving the stoker steerless. Ah those were the days...

Carl.
I actually have a huffy like that too...

sent from my banana phone...

Where did you find 26x4.9 tires?
China, of course, they were on my sondors bike and I swapped for something with kevlar. There should be a lot of them hanging in garages right now. I know several guys who bought the sondors bikes did a tire swap. It was really tall with the 4.9's and some of the under 6' guys changed them so they did not have to climb on.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Well, I just started to put my old Trailmate Trike back together yesterday.....and then I see THIS.
now do I just continue...or rethink it and break out the welder..
damm you nosferatu....:aggressive:
I'm not seeing what THIS is.

guess it didn't copy OR paste ;)
index.php

That is one beauty there, I'll tell ya. I kid earlier, but I love the sweeping lines on this build. :thumbsup:

But, thank fully...(or maybe perhaps not)...I can just assemble the Trail-mate trike as is and dump it, instead of getting lost..or (in over my head) :21:on a project like Nosferatu's...because, (not that I need another bike project), aha.... how many times have you all said that ??
...but, I found a Miscargi Beach Cruiser on the curb out for garbage after i posted earlier...so I'll work on that beach cruiser instead.
Free bike, grease it., wax it up, shine chrome, easy flip in Florida...where beach cruisers (read DUI bikes) are king.
PLUS..unless one is going to really repaint, re configure. or mod a trike, they're pretty much a pain in the butt..let's face it..take up much room and heavy as a bus.

I can't remember where I am on that one. I think it just needs to be dolled up but I accidentally started three more projects. Front wheel, and I need some spokes for one of the rear wheels, I remember now. I only had one set of hd spokes for that. I just don't think I should use rusty thin ones on it and the beiwagon and this morini ate my heavy stuff

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back