hahahaha...wipe out!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
rite now you should be hearing(in yer head of course) a driving drum solo and gettin ready for the guitar to kick in.....
not this time. i ate it pretty bad last nite.
gettin crazy on my GT. caught some air on a grassy mound and somehow landed crooked/bars crossed on the sidewalk. went over the bar.
bloodied up my forehead,both hands,left arm and leg,broozed my ribs....yeah i'm a dum dum :oops:
i havent taken a spill like that in a very looong time.
of course i'm fine. i came home and put some ice on my hand and some in a glass w/ a little vodka & cranberry for good measure :lol:
well now my GT is broke in+first good wreck.
than lookin around the garage i see i have 5 BMX bikes. i REALLY dont need 5 :shock:
maybe thin the heard down to 2 8)
i contacted a local BMX guy and we mite work something out. well see..

beatcad said:
gettin crazy on my GT. caught some air on a grassy mound and somehow landed crooked/bars crossed on the sidewalk. went over the bar.

When I first read this I though..."OMG is the bike ok?" :shock: Then I thought to myself "Wait I shouldnt worry about the bike, I should be making sure that he is ok." but threw out the story my mind kept slipping to what the condition of the bike was after the crash.

Glad your ok. Not so glad the bike isnt...

no helmet. i was just dorkin' around the block. just got a little to bold i guess :lol:
the bike is fine a little road rash on the left pedal and grip and a scrape on the brake lever.
i had a nice seat on it and it didnt get any damage, so i took it off and put back the cheapo padded one.
i built this bike to get stupid with anyhow.

Latest posts

Back