Half Evil

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought a 1951 Schwinn Panther parts bike a couple years ago and I think I finally figured out what I want it to look like. Just in time for a build off too. Here is a mock up:

I think I already don't like the tire wheel ideas. Kinda been there, pretty much done that. I dunno...

Looks pretty good as it sits...

Great start!
Good luck,

Yeah, don't want to really run a 26/24 setup and pronanly not making a klunker. I do have anothe r straightbar I think I want to klunk later...

Got my wheels today from 3G Bikes (via Ratrodbikes.com).

Very few times do things look better in person when buying them on the interweb. This was one of those times. The amount of wrapping on the wheels was tedious (I didn't dare take a knife to the plastic wrap as I was afraid of scratching the finish). Overall, I couldn't be happier. Got to get rolling on this...

Have you had a chance to mount those wheels yet?

Had to use another frame. That frame wasn't going together well. Read the rules and it says you can change bikes once. Just using a different Schwinn Straight bar frame and continuing down the same road.

Glad you woke up! :lol:

Latest posts

Back