HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!aka RatRod

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday Steve. May the wind always be at your back!

Thanks for the best bike site on the net.

Happy Birthday, and it has been well said, thanks for providing us with this awesome forum (personally, without question, my favorite of those out there! :D)

i was thinking the same thing, but oh well who cares. happy birthday man! :D

happy birthday to you, you smell like a shoe, you look like a monkey, annnnd ya act like one too. :lol: just messin.

Happy Birthday Steve, If you hadn't been born, we wouldn't be enjoying this forum and saying Happy birthday to you.
So happy birthday and get out and ride a rat.

Gold Street Customs said:
uhhh....why is this in the classified section :?
I put it there to make sure everybody saw it. I could have used other talk, but in my way of thinking it was important enough to make an exception ,and everybody looks at the classified. :roll: I feel like Steve has done an outstanding job of providing a really nice site for everybody to enjoy.....and one minor descretion of a wrong placed post was worth it in my opinion. :wink:

Rat Rod said:
Thanks guys....the big 38 today. :shock:

I feel more like I'm 88 sometimes...ha ha.

I guess I need to ride my bikes more. :wink:

Happy B.D.!!! :mrgreen: Dude! I'm 43...

happy bday steve-o!!! hope your day was good and pray for many years to come for such a great man like yourself!!!

Easy E

Thanks guys for all of the well wishes and blessings....I'm feeling the love here. :lol:

We had a front come through yesterday and my sinuses went nuts last night....I've felt like poop all day. :cry:

Nothing like having a sunny 76 degree day on your birthday and all you want to do is go to bed...ha ha.

Got me a birthday bottle of Flonase....whoo hooo! :lol:

I did get one cool gift from my girls....a mini indoor RC Air Hog Helicopter....too bad we don't have any cats!

Happy b-day. I love it when my kids get me "toys" for a present. I received a Red Ryder BBgun for Xmas, so they could learn about guns.

Happy Birthday Dood!

Hey, I can loan you a cat... You have choices:
1: Bigfurry Cat
2: Bullcat
3: Oldcat
4: Softcat
5: Tallcat
6: Noiseycat

Personally, I'd go for the Bigfurry Cat... He thinks he's still a puppy. (Maine Coon - they never grow up.)

Have fun with your little helicopter. I've given that some serious thought for the same reason.... (plus we've got three dogs to terrorize too.. as if the Maine Coon doesn't have that handled)

Hope the Flonase was good!
Heal hurriedly...

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

Latest posts

Back