• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

haro group one fi fusion sorry had to post new pics so relisted $100/ make offer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
well the time has arrived!!! time to move this bad boy to the for sale section.
it is a 90's haro group one fi with the fusion component package not sure what that means but that's what I researched.
located in Arkansas city Kansas.

it has araya wheels tires need replacing they do not hold air and the back one is bald.
chain is rusty but might clean up it moves freely as well as everything else.
rear brake is frayed but does work.
the frame is not overly rusty in fact rust altogether is very minimal the worse spot being on the handlebars I will get a pic later of it.
it could be ridden as is with new tires or even just tubed but as mentioned the back tire is bald.
this thing was in a barn for awhile and I was able to rescue it.
make me an offer but to add a price i will give you guys a great deal on this one 100 bucks plus shipping for my rrb family members only!!! anyone not on this site 175 but cuz i love you guys so much i will knock 75 bucks off just because you guys rock.
but make me an offer also consider trades if interested.
i will ry to get more pics also i will tighten the cain before sale

shipping will be thru bikeflights.com and will be discussed
paypal or cash only and local pickup is ok as well as if anyone wishes to see this bike in person.here is an updated pic of the bike it leaned up really well
IMG_20160130_134425.jpg
IMG_20160130_134456.jpg
IMG_20160130_134504.jpg

Latest posts

Back