Haro X24

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey new here just joined and building my first ratrod. I do BMX and MTB bikes so i thought i would post my latest HARO build.
haro_x24.JPG

Awesome! i am down to just 2 20" BMX bikes now, i have a HARO Backtrail same color. and a Schwinn Powermatic, I almost bought a Mosh 20" last month but figured i had to many.

Believe it or not the Haro is a rattle-can paint job, I don't know what model it is, it says fusion on the stem. I just threw it together to take to the skate park and have fun with. The mosh I have to say has been my favorite bike I have owned in a long time. just long enough to be comfortable, light enough to pull some tricks, but heavy enough it's not gonna break at the first jump. Right now the Haro is up for sale so I can get some cash for the build off. I've also got an 80's Mongoose Californian but it's far from stock.

I beleive it. the gray on the X24 is also a rattle can job. I get great results using it, comes from workjng for a painter for years.

Latest posts

Back