Hat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok throw my hat into the anything goes buildoff....got my ammo today.
DSCF0001_zpsccc83bfe.jpg

Well everybody got one, and they are going to be chopping them up. I figured
what the heck. I can chop with the best of them. :wink:

Yep got about 4 or 5 days left for staring at that red devil , to figure out
a plan of attack. This should be fun. :lol: :lol:

im guessing that you will use the wheels,tires and fork, then build a frame around those parts. but I have been known to be wrong occasionally! :lol:

I'm up in the air on a design. If I do a low cruiser, then it looses the cool run over
anything factor. There is no telling on this one. I still have lots of staring to do. I think
I have a direction.
The bad thing is if you stretch one you will have a hard time moving those big tires.
My normal design isn't conducive to hard pedaling.

Had to change my sprocket to a 22. Just for fun I rolled the back tire against my looptail
frame. If these tires are on a frame other than the bmx /mountain bike , they look like
a cruiser with big tires and 100mm rims. it looses all its cool factor. :cry: :cry:
DSCF0001_zps75187728.jpg

I think you should build a stretch tall bike to keep the aggressive big foot stance.

Uncle Stretch said:
Had to change my sprocket to a 22. Just for fun I rolled the back tire against my looptail
frame. If these tires are on a frame other than the bmx /mountain bike , they look like
a cruiser with big tires and 100mm rims. it looses all its cool factor. :cry: :cry:
DSCF0001_zps75187728.jpg
I actually like the stance of that with the small wheel up front

Kingfish if you stretch a frame it stops you from having the strength in your legs
to climb stuff. That is why they put a seat with a back on a recumbent bike. The
look of this bike is that it is so insane with the monster tires and compact size. When
you stretch it out longer the look disappears. I will build something for the buildoff, but
it won't be with this bike.

Latest posts

Back