Have you met other RRBers?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I met TNT1 once and got some nice stuff he was throwing out for more room at his place. I haven't seen him on here in a real long time though.

I met "Big Daddy," Jack, of Bike Works yesterday.
I was offering up a set of Dyno wheels to trade for a set of 3 speed wheels for my woman's store bike.
Off bikes he only had 26 x 1 3/8this, and I didn't like the idea of breaking up a complete bike to get my size, Daddy saved the deal by offering a complete bike trade, a schwinn roxy for my Murray Westport.. Awesome deal! I hope we both made out! :)
I found Jack to be personable, articulate, sharp, and has that youthful energy bicycle people generate.
If you ever have business with him trust me, he will get you right, you will come away with the best deal he can offer.
Someone should buy his Ross heavy duty he just posted about!
Hats off to Big Daddy Jack.

I met RatRod at the swap in Garland a couple years ago.

@Double Nickle swung by this weekend while his family was visiting Savannah. We've chatted a lot on phone and messages over the years, but it was very cool to finally meet up with Tyler. He brought his neat Rollfast Park-Away bike and we got Queenfish to take a photo of us in her garden.
3379_99964a566bca064ae12f916421f9fd3f.jpg

After showing him Flexy and starNbars and talking bikes for a while, we went for a ride.
3378_c14ed226c38bc870c6e4060171b92862.jpg

Fordsnake (Carlton) and I hit it off back when he jumped on the RRB scene in BO7. Last night I finally got to meet the man behind the builds. I am out in Cali on business and he drove down to meet up and talk bikes and life. We had a great time discussing our mutual experiences on RRB and talked about not only our own builds but also about the build offs and other builds. Just as I expected Carlton is one cool dude! It's always cool to meet up with RRBers! So far I have had 5 RRbers travel to Savannah and see me and I have travelled to Philly, San Francisco, Jacksonville FL, Woodbine GA, and Kiev Ukraine to meet up with 6 other RRbers! I'll be in Philly next week to catch up with my old friend Jake next week. What an awesome topper to a great build off!!!!
index.php

I was able to add another international RRBer to my list. I am on vacation in Paris, France and @irzouts invited me to his shop (atelier). Hard to describe how cool it was to meet up with him and see so many builds that I have admired over the years.

@kanar is hooking me up with a Rat Fink so that I can ride in the Custom Brigade's night cruise around Paris in a couple of nights too.

Saint Nicolas is being good to me in Paris! Joyeux Noel!

WP_20151207_17_48_51_Pro.jpg
WP_20151207_17_12_50_Pro.jpg
WP_20151207_16_55_15_Pro.jpg
WP_20151207_18_24_13_Pro.jpg
WP_20151207_16_51_10_Pro.jpg

ODDER, oldfart36, 10-18 kustoms, 450redrider, Pappy, ndaway, udallcustombikes, 65rat, aka_locojoe, KansasRollFast, MazdaFlyer, LowpowerD, Ratfink62, that's just off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more. I have MANY friends on this site I have never met personally, but have gotten to know them pretty well over the years. Most of the above group probably wish I would disappear!:D

I was able to add another international RRBer to my list. I am on vacation in Paris, France and @irzouts invited me to his shop (atelier). Hard to describe how cool it was to meet up with him and see so many builds that I have admired over the years.

@kanar is hooking me up with a Rat Fink so that I can ride in the Custom Brigade's night cruise around Paris in a couple of nights too.

View attachment 14501 View attachment 14498 View attachment 14499 View attachment 14500 View attachment 14502
Just awesome! :thumbsup:

Luke.

View attachment 14501 View attachment 14498 View attachment 14499 View attachment 14500 View attachment 14502

amazing place isn't it ? junk everywhere but the feeling is really good :) and Irzouts is a cool guy !

See you tomorrow :) I should be in Paris earlier, but I have to do before going to Notre-Dame

I haven't met anyone face to face. I have talked to many on line have found them all to cool. Horse farmer, US56456712 up in way northern Mi, Flying Zombie, RatRod when I asked a question when I first became a member. I'm sure there are more, looking forward to meet others sometime in the future.

I met Gerry xddorox with his Ebola bike at the end of this summer and did a little bike ride around town with few other local custom bike enthousiastes , i think there is a other local guy on RRB but havent met him yet , not many are in canada , even less around montreal that speak mostly french ;)

12041681_10206797911340627_969060245_n_zpsfe9y7ntg.jpg

Have not officially met yet, but found out I live within a mile of 1oldbikelover here in MA, up on the Northshore. Been forever since the posts about Hampton Beach and Cape Cod rides have happened, but any chance there will be a 2016 event? Need to make sure I pay attention to the events page!

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back